FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF THE UNITED STATES WHO LIVE WITHIN 100 MILES OF AN EARTH FARE LOCATION.
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
You understand that you are providing your information to Earth Fare. By entering you agree to receive emails from Earth Fare and the information you provide will be used for contact purposes in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner.
- Sweepstakes Period:Free Groceries for a Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins January 2, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends January 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility:Open to legal residents of the state of the United States who live within 100 miles of an Earth Fare location, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Earth Fare, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
- How to Enter:During the Sweepstakes Period, you may visit the Page and follow the onscreen instructions to complete all required registration information to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit up to one (1) Entry per person per entry method for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2019, to be eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply.
- Random Drawing:One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 31, 2019, from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Earth Fare (the “Administrator”). The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner(s) will be notified via email within seven (7) days of the random drawing.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):Prize (Grand Prize): $5200 in Earth Fare gift cards, sent out in monthly increments. The card has no expiration date and can be used in any Earth Fare store. Prize may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner will receive a 1099 form.
- General Rules:Prizes are nontransferable. Prizes will be sent to the winners at the address provided by the Entrant when notified of prize, within 2-4 weeks after winner selection. Return of prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (or when setting up winner’s account). “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. This contest is in no way associated or affiliated with Facebook.
- Sponsor/Administrator:The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Earth Fare, 220 Continuum Drive, Fletcher, NC 28732.