Brioche Bread is a classic bread from France that has a dark, golden crust and a rich, tender crumb. It has a high egg and butter content, making it slightly puffier than regular bread and absolutely ideal for a decadent french toast. This recipe is a foolproof version from our bakery team and will have you ready to greet any morning with a smile.Serves: 6-8
Learn More ›
Directions1. Zest orange and squeeze the juice from 1/2 of the orange.
2. In a pie plate or shallow baking dish, whisk together cream, milk, and eggs.
3. Add orange juice, zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Heat pan to medium high and add butter (or oil) to the pan.
5. Dip the brioche slices into the egg and cream mixture, taking care to coat each side entirely.
6. Fry each slice until the slice is golden brown on both sides.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with fruit, if desired.
8. Serve and enjoy!