Saint Patrick’s Day celebrates green, and what better way to participate than with this plate of vibrant green veggies just in time for spring!
This recipe uses raw veggies, but you can also lightly steam or roast for a richer flavor. (Just don’t cook too long because you will lose the crisp.) We made the dressing with Greek yogurt for an added tang and probiotics, but feel free to swap it out for buttermilk, sour cream, or a non-dairy yogurt of your choice.
Here’s to dipping to the luck of the Irish!
Veggies with Green Goddess Dressing
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the veggies:
- Assorted green veggies of choice, like celery, snow peas, green beas, broccolini, broccoli, asparagus
- Rinse and dry your dipping veggies. You may want to massage with olive oil and very lightly season (or roast or steam).
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a food processor (or high-powered blender) and pulse until fully combined and herbs are incorporated.
- Serve and enjoy!