Kids (and adults) need fruit and protein, every day. This easy smoothie makes a quick breakfast or afternoon snack to fuel your summer activities all day long.
Summer Fruit and Protein Smoothie
– 1 cup cold blueberries
– 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
– 2 Tablespoons almond butter or organic peanut butter
– 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
– 6 walnuts
– 2 Brazil nuts
– 1 large frozen banana
– 1 Tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
– 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
– 1 cup ice cubes
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high, until the mixture is uniform consistency. If the mixture is too thick, add more coconut milk as needed.
2. Serve and enjoy!