Serves 8 people
- 2 cups Oats
- 2/3 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 6 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk of choice
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Dates
- 2 cups Cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 1 cup Dates
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 tsp Coconut Oil
- 5 tbsp of water (+ a tbsp extra, if needed)
- 8 Coconut Collaborative Chocolate Cups
- Fresh berries of choice
- Line a round cake tin with parchment paper.
- Base: In a food processor, combine oats, buckwheat flour and cacao until mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until you get a dough mix.
- Place the dough mixture into a round cake tin, using your hands to pat down and form. Spread mixture evenly across the base, approx. 2 inches up the edges of the tin to create a pie-like crust. Use a spatula to flatten the mixture to create an even thickness.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cashew Filling: In a food processor, combine all ingredients until a creamy, smooth consistency has formed.
- Take the base out of the fridge and fill the crust with the cashew filling and smooth the surface out evenly.
- Spoon The Coconut Collaborative Chocolate Cups over the top.
- Decorate with fresh berries as desired.