This salsa is bursting with flavor from ripe mangoes and strawberries. The sweetness of the mangoes balances the heat of the jalapenos, and makes for the ultimate topping for fish tacos and more.
Mango Jalapeño Salsa with Strawberries
Yields 16 oz.
– 2 whole ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
– 1/2 medium jalapeño, finely chopped with seeds removed
– 4 strawberries, diced
– 1/2 small red onion, diced
– 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 lime, juiced with seeds removed
– 4 stems of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
– 1 tablespoon sea salt
– 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
1. Prepare and chop all produce, then add to a medium bowl.
2. Mix in the salt and pepper and stir until combined.
3. Transfer to a smaller bowl and serve with warm tortilla chips or on top of fish tacos.