The keto diet (or ketogenic, formally) is a low carb, high fat diet that has gotten some serious attention lately. On this diet, the goal is to drastically reduce carbohydrates to about 5% of your daily macronutrients and instead consume more healthy fats, thus making your body burn fat for energy. To start this lifestyle right, focus on high quality fats and protein and get those carbs by including plenty of vegetables, like in this Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl!
- 1 package Earth Fare Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 package Handpicked Smoked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Earth Fare Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Cilantro and sesame seeds, for garnish
- Saute frozen riced cauliflower in a skillet until defrosted and warmed through.
- While cauliflower cooks, slice cucumber, avocado, and radishes into thin slices with enough for four servings. Wash and chop cilantro.
- Whisk together sesame oil, sriracha, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Divide riced cauliflower evenly into four bowls and top with vegetables and smoked salmon. Drizzle with sauce and top with garnishes.