If you’re looking for a vegan alternative to pulled pork, you really need to try Chili Lime Carnitas Jackfruit from Upton Naturals! I love that that I found a soy-free, gluten-free vegetarian option that is so delicious. I also love that this company doesn’t use any unnatural preservatives, which are often found in the canned jackfruit varieties. They are a small, ethically-driven, vegan owned company that has been around for almost 7 years – check them out and you’ll see how amazing they are! (You can find their products in the vegan refrigerated case at Earth Fare).
This Jackfruit Burrito Bowl is grain-free, vegan and it has SO much flavor! It is perfect for dinner, and also a wonderful option for lunch. It can be prepped days in advance, and eaten either warm, or cold. You’re seriously going to love it!
Jackfruit Burrito Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
- 10.6 oz package of Uptons Naturals Chili Lime Carnitas Jackfruit
- 2 (12 oz) packages of Earth Fare frozen Cauliflower Rice, thawed
- ½ cup Earth Fare salsa
- 15 oz can Earth Fare black beans
- 6 oz Earth Fare frozen corn, thawed (1/2 of a bag)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Once your cauliflower rice has thawed to room temperature, squeeze excess water out with a dishtowel, and place in a bowl. Squeeze lime over the cauliflower rice and mix well.
- Once corn has thawed, place in a small bowl and stir in chili powder.
- Rinse and drain black beans.
- Rinse, dry and chop cilantro.
- Assemble your bowls – divide cauliflower rice, jackfruit, corn, black beans, salsa and cilantro evenly into four bowls and serve.