When you load up your team with veggies, you’re not just fueling them for the big game or that all day tailgate. You’re also helping them pack in all the extra nutrients that come from a plant-based diet. So for your next tailgate, cookout, or picnic, opt for plant-based burgers, sausages, and yes, cheese to go with your favorite fruits and veggies. You’ll be eating more plants and spending time with friends and family all at once. It’s a win for everyone if you ask us.
Grilled Beyond Meat Sausage Skewers
- 1 package Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausages
- 1 package crimini mushrooms
- Red onion
- Vegan barbecue sauce
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Cut Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausages into 1 ½-inch pieces.
- Cut pineapple and red onion into 1-inch pieces.
- Build skewer starting with sausage, then red onion, pineapple, and mushroom, repeating until the skewer is full. Repeat with additional skewers.
- Grill on a lightly oil, heated grill. Grill on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side. Brush with barbecue sauce halfway through.
- Serve with a side of barbecue sauce and enjoy!