Sometimes you want chicken caesar salad. Sometimes you want pizza. And sometimes an idea so obviously brilliant hits you, and you make chicken caesar pizza using Rustic Crust’s Italian Herb pizza crust. Now go share this delectable creation with ones you love.
- 1 Italian Herb Rustic Crust
- 1 1/2 cups of Caesar dressing
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 1/2 cup of sliced romaine lettuce
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook in the oven until they reach a temperature of 165 degrees. Remove chicken breasts and dice into 1 inch squares.
- Spread Caesar dressing on the bottom of the pizza crust, then top with parmesan, mozzarella, and then diced chicken.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Finish with the sliced romaine lettuce and fresh cracked pepper.