How many times have you been told that snacking is the downfall of any healthy diet? Well, we’re here to tell you that you can be a happy and healthy snacker. With Clean alternatives to your favorites, snacking can help get you through an afternoon slump, fuel kids for homework or after-school activities, or just curb hunger and unhealthy cravings. Check out these fun and easy snack ideas:
- Take a scoop of one of our made in-house Chicken Salads (there’s a vegan version too!) use it as a flavorful dip for veggie sticks. This signature Earth Fare item is hand-made in small batches with Certified Humanely Raised chickens that have never been administered antibiotics.
- Pick up a Take & Bake Pizza, made with Organic flour and rBST-free cheese, and cut it into bite-sized pizzas for a Clean version of every teenager’s favorite snack.
- A slice of our 98 cent Organic Baguette, baked fresh daily, can be slathered in real fruit jam, peanut butter, or any other spread.
- Keep one of our whole Roasted Chickens in the fridge throughout the week, and tear off a piece or two for a protein-packed snack. Like all of our meats, these budget-friendly favorites have never been administered antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Everybody’s favorite: Pair tortilla chips or veggies with our house made Guacamole and/or Salsa for a crunchy snack filled with healthy fats.