These bliss bites are such a perfect healthy snack. There are only 5 ingredients, making them super easy to make. It’s the perfect amount of sweetness without being too sugary!
- 1 cup Earth Fare oats
- 1/2 cup Earth Fare almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Earth Fare maple syrup
- 1/3 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden.
- Using a small triggered ice cream scoop, form into balls on a piece of parchment paper. Gently roll balls in your hands to make them more compact.
- Store in the refrigerator.