Take $10 Off your next purchase!
Blue Christmas Cheese Wreath
- Bring the Blue Cheese to room temperature.
- Start with a large surface or serving platter as the foundation to accommodate your Blue Christmas Cheese Wreath.
- Wash and dry all produce. Begin by cutting your fresh figs in half. Next create your salami-capicola “flowers,” by following these steps:
– Using a wine glass; place a slice of meat on the glass and fold it so one half is folded into the glass and the other half is folded on the outside of the glass.
– Shingle another slice over the piece already folded on the glass. Fold this piece the same way you did the first.
– Continue with additional slices moving in a clockwise direction – keep in mind the more layers, the better the flower will be when you are finished.
– Now, carefully, flip the glass over right onto your work surface.
– Remove the glass – and you’ve completed one flower – repeat as many times as you’d like – although 3-4 will be ideal for this recipe.
- Slice your Blue Cheese into cross-section pieces that resemble large triangle pieces.
- Using your garnish herbs; create a wreath in the center of your serving platter.
- Place your edible ingredients around your “herb wreath” as shown.