Cranberry Pecan and Turkey Flatbread
- Naan, 4 large pieces
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup plus 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1.5 lbs. shredded leftover roasted turkey
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups leftover brussels sprouts, shredded
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the pecans on one of the baking sheets and bake until toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove to a small bowl to cool.
- Put the naan on the other baking sheet. Spread honey mustard over each piece of naan and top with shredded turkey. Ensure toppings go to the edge of each naan piece.
- Sprinkle goat cheese over the turkey and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Bake until the edges of the naan are golden, the turkey is warmed through, and the goat cheese is soft and beginning to melt, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the naan is baking, whisk the apple cider vinegar and remaining 1 teaspoon honey mustard in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream to make a smooth dressing.
- Add the shredded brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, and chives to the dressing and toss well.
- Top the warm and toasted flatbreads with a small mound of the brussels sprouts mixture.
- Serve with a side of cranberry relish for dipping!