Pumpkin everything may seem like overkill, but did you know it’s actually a superfood for the skin? The fall favorite is packed with naturally exfoliating AHAs to brighten skin, as well as Vitamins A and C, which boost your skin’s collagen production and help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
That’s why, in addition to eating all things pumpkin, we recommend using it in a face mask for a natural radiance booster. Try this DIY how-to and experiment with adding Earth Fare essential oils for even more skin-loving benefits!
DIY Pumpkin Face Mask
- 1 TBLS Earth Fare 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBLS Earth Fare Honey
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice (or skip if you have sensitive skin)
- Combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Apply an even layer on your face, avoiding the eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash off.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to one week.
Boost Your Mask
Don’t forget to customize your mask with a couple drops of Earth Fare essential oils to treat your specific skin needs!
- Lavender: Soothes red and irritated skin
- Lemongrass: Helps balance excess oil production
- Frankincense: Evens skin tone, soothing scars and acne
- Tea Tree: Cleanses acne-prone skin
- Rosemary: Brightens and evens skin tone