The Friends of Earth Fare program seeks to eliminate childhood obesity by providing kids access to all-natural, healthy foods and encouraging kids to get active. Organizations selected to be a Friend of Earth Fare will receive support with programs dedicated to this mission. To be considered as a Friend of Earth Fare, complete the grant application below and submit. If you experience any technical difficulty, submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your project launch for consideration.
All fields are required.
The Friends of Earth Fare Program has established the following criteria to help decide where funds may be most effectively utilized:
- Organizations must focus on ending childhood obesity by providing kids access to all-natural, healthy foods and/or getting kids active.
- Programs must be based within a twenty-mile radius of a current or future (being built the year of program implementation) Earth Fare store.
- Organizations must be a school or tax exempt under Section 501 (c) (3), not a 509 (a) private foundation.
- Organizations must have been in existence for at least one (1) year.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) grant application per calendar year.
- Organizations must focus on children, pre-k to high school.
If your organization does not meet all of these requirements, it will not be considered for The Friends of Earth Fare Program.