Creating a Morning Routine with Garden of Life
How we start our day can have a big impact on how we feel by the time 5 p.m. rolls around. That’s why we like to incorporate these five habits every day--so we can take on the day healthy and happy.
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water. Wake yourself up and get your digestive system moving with a glass of water. It’s typically recommended that you drink it at room temperature since it’s easier to digest that way, and if you want, a squeeze of lemon can add a little energizing zest.
- Take a daily probiotic. For women specifically, we love Garden of Life’s Women Raw Probiotics. It offers all the benefits of a true “food” probiotic with over 30 probiotic strains that emulate eating fermented foods. And this women-specific formula also supports vaginal health, healthy thyroid function, and healthy nutrient absorption.
- Get active. Whether it’s a quick walk outside, a sun salutation flow, or a full hour sweat session, just a little movement can help your body and mind wake up and feel energized.
- Tidy up your space. For 10 minutes, hang up any clothes, do a few dishes, whatever will make your home feel refreshed so you can come back to serenity, not chaos.
- Eat breakfast. The most important meal of the day can be eggs on toast, a smoothie bowl, or just a Clean protein bar. No matter what we choose though, we always make sure to incorporate Garden of Life’s Collagen Peptides in coffee, smoothies, or even baked goods. Just one scoop delivers 20 grams of collagen peptides that can improve skin elasticity, strengthen hair and nails, and help joint mobility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.